Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Do You Believe in Magic?

Wow! It's been a while! Life has been distracting.

Aiden is now seven months old. He's pulling himself up, testing the limits, and has actually stood by himself a few times. He's eating solid foods and oatmeal twice a day. His personality is constantly growing, and is a challenge and a joy. We're starting sign language with him...right now teaching him mommy, daddy, milk, more, and all done. He can clap and wave and high five.



My AJB Crochet business is taking off. I get an average of 3 orders a week and I have a Christmas craft fair coming up in two weeks. I spent most of today making a clutch for a gift and lining it (with my new found sewing machine skills! :) ).


I learned how to make button holes in fabric with my sewing machine. :)


See my FABULOUS labels from LuckyLu Creations.



James and I are doing an advent thing this Christmas. We have a little tree with Aiden's name train placed in front of it to place an ornament made by me on it every day. I made these mittens for yesterday, and tonight I have to make the angel to go on top of the tree. Then on Christmas day, we'll put Aiden's 1st Christmas ornament on the little tree.:)


Now to explain this post's title. I'm reading The Magic from The Secret series with some of my "associates" and thought I would share some of my own gratitude thoughts here.

"When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies within yourself." -Tecumseh

""Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings counting your troubles." -Maltbie D. Babcock

Here are a few of my ten blessings:
-I am truly blessed to have Aiden because he gives me a reason to wake up in the morning.
-I am so happy and grateful for James because he provides for us in both abundance and love.
-I am truly blessed to have found crochet because it allows me stress relief and the ability to take pride in my work.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...