Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Benefit Auction

I know it's been far too long since I've updated. I have a bunch of photos waiting to be posted and a draft for those GF chocolate cheesecakes that I promised and hope to post tomorrow.

Right now, on my facebook page, I'm having a benefit auction for my grandpa. He recently had surgery and is receiving no income. There are 9 items up right now that are available to bid on and I will be adding more over the next four weeks. There's also the option of putting in an order for a custom item and having part of your purchase go toward the auction proceeds. Make sure to continue checking it out. All the items are in the Benefit Auction Cycle 1 album.

Here's some of what's included:





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...