Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

We Made It To 2013!

In the spirit of resolutions, I'm going to restart my Project 365! I got WAY behind last time and just kind of gave up...like most things I start. :/

BUT...there's a verse in Proverbs that's going to become my new mantra:
"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." -Proverbs 14:23

You are free to steal it as yours if you like. :)
I was looking through Chapter 14 looking for my other favorite Proverb (I couldn't remember which verse it was. It's 14:1.), and this one really caught me. It was exactly what I needed to find. If you can't tell already, I have a hard time following through with ideas. Oops.

Some other resolutions of mine:
-Write, test, and publish a pattern every 1-2 weeks (that includes free patterns included on my blog)
-Lose 100 pounds. That's right, ONE HUNDRED. Wish me luck.
-Journal more, and read more. Journaling includes gratitude and when I need to get my emotions under control by venting. Read more of the Bible and just novels in general. I used to love reading, yet I never do it anymore.
-Use my awesome baby cookbook my godmother got me for Christmas. Made sweet peas and zucchini for Aiden today. You can see in my picture for today that he LOVED them. :)
-Finally...make a granny square a day AND attach them as I go. I'd love to make myself a queen size blanket for our bed, and a throw/lapghan to give someone for Christmas.

Sooo....I'm hoping that I can remember to do an update like once a week or every couple of weeks on here to let you guys know how I'm doing!

Ready to see my pictures?? I started yesterday...

Day 1:
January 2, 2013
Breakfast time! Oatmeal with pears.
Day 2:
January 3, 2013
Aiden LOVES peas! I was expecting different from
him since he'd never had them before,
but he didn't want to stop eating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...