Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bread...We Need To Break Up.



Bread, bread, bread, bread, bread. Oh, how I love you. But it's over. I'm sorry...it's me, not you....

I've been debating going gluten-free for a long time. Gluten is all around not so good for you, and especially not so good for me (if you want to know why, email me at michigan_nutritionchic@yahoo.com). And finally, after spending the last two nights with terrible stomach pains (especially after last nights Pizza Hut), it's about time. I don't feel good when I eat it...at all.

However, my first line is a lie. I don't REALLY have to give up bread. Just bread with gluten in it. Actually, I also LOVE spelt bread (which technically does have gluten in it but because it's made with spelt instead of wheat, it doesn't cause the same reaction as white or wheat bread).

My mom has a Gluten Free recipe book with some really YUMMY looking food in it, so Saturday I'm going to try to replicate one of them and if it turns out okay, I just might post the recipe. :)


3.
October 4, 2012
I was mad that Aiden woke us up three times last night, and then I ended up waking up like two hours later than I planned. But when we came upstairs, the whole sky was orange, and I HAD to get a picture of it. 

I think I could like this whole taking pictures of everything thing. I bought this $900 camera (Nikon D5000DX) after my graduation, used it the summer after that, and now I don't really take it anywhere. I never really learned how to use it properly, so I got frustrated, and ended up not using it at all. I think it's going to be my best friend from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...