Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Project 365: Day 2

As you can see, I'm running on Blogger now instead of Wordpress and working on moving all of my posts over. Don't even get me started on how frustrating WP was for me. :/

So, I had said before that I wanted to do Project 365 (I can't find the link right now. I will try to remember to come back and link later). I started yesterday...


1. 
October 2, 2012
Aiden was laying on my lap watching TV. This is from my phone and originally taken with Instagram.


2.
October 3, 2012
The trees in the woods across the street from my parents house are changing.


Here's an extra one:

This is what I stepped on while walking out to take my photo of the day today. It looked like it had had a heart attack because it was frozen in this position, with it's tail hovering about an inch above the ground. However...it was already dead before I stepped on it at least. 

I'm kind of excited for the pictures I can take the rest of this week. My high school is having their homecoming this Friday (so I have parade and game photo ops), I'm hoping to convince James to take me bowling on Saturday since my brother is going with some friends instead of going to the dance, and on Sunday, we're taking Aiden to the cider mill. I can't WAIT for all the color! :)

Also....I need to buy a new memory card this weekend. Mine has had a crack in it since before Aiden was born (like March-ish) and as of today, is almost broken down the middle. I don't even know how it has lasted THIS long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...